IBPS Specialist Syllabus 2016
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS Specialist officer exam for 19 nationalized bank (except SBI) in a year. The minimum age limit for IBPS Specialist officer is 20 and maximum age limit is 30 years .Till 2014 the selection process was based on a Common written exam followed by an interview. But from 2015 IBPS has changed the exam pattern. Now there will be two tier examination, Preliminary & Mains followed by an interview. The marks obtained in preliminary will not be added in final merit list. The pass mark in preliminary exam is just an access to main exam. The Detail syllabus of IBPS Specialist Officer for both preliminary & mains will be made available on IBPS website shortly. Please constantly watch out bankguru.in for lasted development and news about IBPS Specialist Officer.
IBPS Specialist Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
Age Limit: For Officers Scale-1 Between 20-35 years
For Officers Scale-2 between 21-40 years
1) IT Officers (Scale-1 & 2): Degree in any discipline with DOEAC ‘b’ level certification
2) Agriculture field Officer: Degree in Agriculture
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari: PG Degree in English & Hindi as a Subject.
4) Law Officers: Bachelor Degree in Law.
5) Technical Officers: Engineering Degree
6) HR Officer: Degree in any discipline with PG degree or Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relationship/HRD/Social work or Labour Law.