Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/bankguru/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3032
class="post-274 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry">
Reliance Industries will start 4G services till Dec
- Reliance Industries Ltd (Mukesh Ambani led )is planning to start much awaited 4G telecom services around Dec 2015.
- Reliance, which re-entered telecoms in 2010 by acquiring the only company that had won nationwide 4G spectrum in a government auction.
- Reliance expected 4G LTE smartphones priced below 4,000 rupees ($63) to be available in the Indian market by December.
Government planning to regulate medical devices
- Centre is planning to set up regulator to oversee the country’s $4 billion medical device industry, according to a draft policy released this month.
- Country’s first effort to regulate medical devices industry that covers everything from thermometers to prostheses.
- We are the world’s third-largest pharmaceutical market, its share of the medical devices market is way behind.
- About 70 percent of medical equipment sold in the country is imported, mostly from the America.
- The draft policy issued by the central Department of Pharmaceuticals proposes an autonomous National Medical Device Authority tasked with promoting the local industry and ensuring adherence to safety standards.
Srinivasan re-elected as TNCA Chief
- India,s one of the most corrupt sports administrator ,former BCCI chairman & International Cricket Council (ICC) chairman Narayanswami Srinivasan, unanimously re-elected as the President of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
- Through his election, Mr.Srinivasan maintained his grip on the TNCA job from where he hassle into active roles in BCCI in the past.
Railway Safety Committee should continue under Civil Aviation Ministry: Report
- The Commissionerate of Railway Safety (CRS) should continue to be under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, as is the case now, instead of it being made a subset of the railway regulator.
- Bibek Debroy Committee on railway restructuring has stated in its final report, which was submitted to the Railways today.